November 28, 2011

Summary Post C4T #4

1.) I was assigned to read Mr. Mark Hardeman blog post on "The Lens of Leadership"

His blog post discussed the four major parts of leadership.

  • Finding Your Voice
  • The Power of Communication
  • Courage
  • Collaboration

I’m a student at the University of South Alabama. I am in Dr. Strange edm310 this semester. I really enjoyed reading your post about leadership. Not everyone can be followers, we need more leaders! There are a lot of different aspects of leadership. I like how to have some of them outlined in your blog post. I think that collaboration is the most important. To be a great leader, I feel that you not only have to lead people but also be able to work with them to achieve things. Communication is another great aspect of leadership. I really enjoyed and learned a few new things from your blog post.
Mallory Moon

2.) I was assigned to read Mr. Mark Hardeman blog post on "Don't Punish Everyone"

My name is Mallory Moon. I am a student at the University of South Alabama this semester. I am also a student in Dr. Strange's edm310 this semester. I have really enjoyed reading your blog post about the internet in schools. I agree with you about not punishing everyone for what one person does. I believe that we should not block the internet from learning, I just believe that there should be more enforced consequences for breaking the rules of the internet. I have found out in edm310 this semester that sites such as YouTube and Twitter can greatly help students learn. Technology is a great thing for the classroom. I hope to use as many types as possible one day in my own classroom.

Mallory Moon

"Don't punish everyone for one person's mistake" by Derek Sivers

No comments:

Post a Comment