November 28, 2011

C4K Summary Post


11.) Ms. Yollis' 3rd Grade class

Everyone worked together and assembled a care package for a great friends in 2KM and 2KJ. They live in Victoria, Australia. Jarrod, a member of 2KM, had sent us a lovely surprise parcel earlier in the year and we wanted to surprise them right back!
Ms. Yollis' class prepared a great package that included candy, books, and a flag.

Dear Ms. Yollis,
My name is Mallory and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. This semester I am in Dr. Strange's edm310. First, I have to start off by saying how much I have enjoyed visiting your class blog. Just by your blog I can tell that you are a great educator and how much you care about your students.

I think it is so neat that your students are getting to use blogs at such a young age. I have just started using them since I have been in edm310. It is great that your students are getting to interact with students from half way around the world. I would have loved to have gotten to do something like that when I was in elementary school. This post was great, getting to see the package your students received. I also followed the link to see what your students had sent to the other class. You are such a great educator!

12.) Individual Student Room 16
6th grade Pt England School Auckland, New Zealand

Roman talked about what a great weekend he had. He went to his Aunties and watched some great fireworks. He talked about how bright and colorful they were from his trampoline. He also noticed that when the fireworks were over how much smoke was left in the air.

Hey Roman,

My name is Mallory Moon. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am in Dr. Strange's edm310 this semester. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about the fireworks. We also do fireworks here. I love watching the fireworks go off. The fireworks are always colorful and bright in the night sky. I am so glad that you enjoyed watching them from your trampoline. It sounds like you had a great Saturday night. Keep up the good work on your blog!

Mallory Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment